1. Short Market Survey
- Where are my clients? What is the demand?
- Who are the competitors?
- What logistics do I need to get to my clients?
- Product or service: will there be a demand in the short/long term? Does the product/service need to be modified in order to enter a new market?
- Resources: How much of your company’s resources can be earmarked for the launch of this new market? How is it evaluated?
- Competition: is it aggressive? How will you position yourself?
2. Supply Chain Management
An optimized supply chain is key in a globalized world where everything is going faster and the boundaries between countries and continents are getting smaller. BioLog Europe tend to be an expert in the global flow management (from the sourcing until the logistics return).
We are approaching European projects as well as International projects with a special attention to the risk management, the global cost value chain, the efficiency of the supply chain and above all the reliability of the system we are designing hand by hand with the company.
With a special focus and an area of expertise for the supply chain management of life science companies we can help your company in the following challenges:
- Supply chain strategy design
- Distribution network design and optimization
- Inventory management
- Subcontracting strategy implementation
- Transport system optimisation
- Site selection
3. Identification of opportunities for your business development
4. Administrative Support
We are helping foreign investors to successfully set up and integrate their activities in the selected region. Generally we offer a complete guidance in the following point:
- to help the company in seeking out appropriate sites and premises;
- to provide assistance with the start-up, development and diversification of your business;
- to help the company gain access to venture capital;
- to provide advice and assistance in attracting suitable human resources;
- to help the company with setting up training programs;
- to provide assistance in obtaining subsidies from the Regional and European authorities;
- to provide legal, tax and logistics support.