Examples of other projects
- Analyse of evolution of GDP regulation
- Comparison between GDP certification and IATA CEIV - results were presented at IATA WCS conference in Shanghai 2015
- Analyis of evolution of vaccine industry and supply chain impacts - 2025 vision
- Life sciences industry fiscal environment - comparison between 15 EU Countries
- Collaboration workshops on airfreight and shipments
- Cartography of life sciences supply chain jobs
- Clinical supplies 2025 vision
And many more
With the increasing complexity of products and environment and the necessity of having operational excellence, Supply Chain matters have become more and more important for Life Sciences organizations and in order to save lives. Namely for some of these reasons but also because the sector is in a huge evolution while needing more collaboration across the supply chain and between peers, we, Biolog Europe and BSMA USA have joined forces to launch Bio Supply Management Alliance Europe. Our goal is to create a community of professionals that will share vision and strategy and develop innovation in the supply chain.
The mission of BSMA is to help supply chain professionals build an effective and efficient supply chain STRATEGY for the Life Sciences industry by developing, advancing, and disseminating best practices, knowledge, and research; to INNOVATE by encouraging and promoting the highest quality and clinical outcomes in patient care and welfare; and, to build a COMMUNITY of thought and practice leaders from the business, professional association and academic sectors for information exchange, shared services, and collaboration. In the USA, it achieves its objectives through Conferences, Technology Showcases, Publications, Webinars and Steering Committees that pursue its mission.